Monday 13 April 2015

♥Liz Lisa x MyMelody Collab Fukubukuro 2015 ~ Outfits♥

 Hello everybunny!♪ I hope you're well.^^♥ I'm taking a quick break from trip reports  to make an outfit post. :3 This year I was lucky enough to get the Liz Lisa x MyMelody Collab Fukubukuro! A while ago I posted a reveal of all the lucky pack contents, so today's post will feature outfits I've put together with the clothes that were included.♪ Even though the Fukubukurou was released in January, a few of the pieces will work great all year round when matched with other pieces!♥ There are quite a few outfits in this post, since I've mixed things up with different pieces I have from other brands! I hope you'll enjoy seeing what I've put together.♥

Today's Album → The Day Is My Enemy - The Prodigy
(I'm going to start adding what music I'm listening to at the moment, maybe you'll find something new c: )

 

♥Rundown♥

Blouse, skirt → Liz Lisa x MyMelody
Bow tie, headband → Bobon21
Handbag → Ted Baker
Shoes → DreamV (Dear My Love)

  
A nice pink floaty outfit.♥ I think it would be really cute to wear on a date!♪ The blouse is really soft and lovely to wear, though quite sheer so you might want to pop a light cami underneath if sheerness would concern you.^^ The skirt is really nice & fitted, and it's also nice & soft like the blouse.^^ I love Liz Lisa clothes because the quality is so nice, so they're absolutely worth the price.♥ This skirt actually has braces/suspenders, which have a cute frill on the shoulder! They're also removable.

 
  

 
♥Rundown♥

Blouse, skirt → Liz Lisa x MyMelody
Blazer → Secret Honey by Honey Bunch
Bow tie, headband → Bobon21
Shoes → DreamV (Dear My Love)

 
This outfit is similar to the first, but with my blazer from Secret Honey! It has the lapels that make the heart shape, similar to the Vivienne Westwood jacket (maybe I'll own it someday ;; 7 ;;♥) It makes the outfit just that little more formal.^^ The colours and the skirt shape match really nicely too.♥


♥Rundown♥

Coat, dress → Liz Lisa x MyMelody
Beret → Handmade gift
Shoes → DreamV (Dear My Love)
Handbag → Taobao

 
I realise I'm posting this in April, but up until maybe 2 weeks ago, it was still very much warm coat weather OTL Now it's starting to get a little warmer during the day, just a little ww This coat is so so gorgeous! ; 7 ;♥ It's so warm and comfy, and the colour is a gentle pastel pink with a hint of beige so it matches a lot of things I have.^^ The collar is removable, but I think the faux fur collar is super cute ww.. The skirt is big enough to fit a lolita skirt underneath.♪ Though a really really poofy skirt might be a bit too big.;; Overall, it's really classy & cute. ; 7 ;♥



 
♥Rundown♥

Blouse, sukapan → Liz Lisa x MyMelody
Shoes → DreamV (Dear My Love)
Accessories → offbrand

 
Casual & 30s inspired outfit!♥ The sukapan with the blouse untucked makes a cute & fairly shapeless outfit!♪ Of course, it would be more 30s if the skirt was longer, but I quite like it like this! (I look so short in anything knee length and below ahah ; 7;'') A satchel bag would be super cute with this outfit.^^



 
♥Rundown♥

Tunic top, sukapan → Liz Lisa x MyMelody
Shoulder bag, shoes → DreamV (Dear My Love)

This tunic top is made from a fairly thick & warm fabric, so it wouldn't be so great to wear as it gets warmer.;; It's really soft & cosy though!♥ I wonder if it would look cute with chinos or jeggings in cream or brown?♪ It might be warmer than the sukapan ww Sadly the tunic top isn't quite as versatile as the other pieces, but it's still very cute!♥


 
 ♥Rundown♥

 Dress, cardi → Liz Lisa x MyMelody
Headband → Bobon21
Shoes/boots → DreamV (Dear My Love)
Necklace → Dreamy Bows
Handbag → Taobao

This is my favourite way to wear the dress!♥ The cardi matches it so well, and balances it out nicely.♪ Without it, the dress seems to swamp me somewhat. OTL I like that it's a fairly plain cardi apart from the lace frill along the top.♥ It matches so so many things in my wardrobe!

With the handbag.♪


 
♥Rundown♥

Dress, blouse → Liz Lisa x MyMelody
Necklace → Lizmelo (Liz Lisa x MyMelody from Shimamura)
Headband → Bobon21
Shoes → DreamV (Dear My Love)
Wig → Lockshop


 
Luckily with a long wavy wig to balance things out, the dress doesn't seem to swamp me so much.^^♪ With short hair and without the cardi, it just didn't look right. OTL It's a shame that there isn't so much room under the underskirt to put a petti ;; There's enough room under the skirt itself, but for some reason the underskirt was made less wide than the skirt. ;;


 

 
♥Rundown♥

Dress, blouse → Liz Lisa x MyMelody
Necklace → Lizmelo (Liz Lisa x MyMelody from Shimamura) 
Hat → Axes Femme
Shoes → DreamV (Dear My Love)
Bag → Taobao

 
It looks even better with the hat!^^ When I bought it in Japan I was super happy until I realised I didn't actually know what to wear it with ahah.. I feel a bit like the Lady/Ojousama trainer class from Pokemon in this outfit ww♪ I'm not sure I'd wear this dress without a blouse or cardi, but it'd definitely be fun to try it with other styles of blouse or cutsew!♥ I think if the dress was less a-line and more cupcake, I'd love it a lot more!♪



 
♥Rundown♥

Dress, blouse → Liz Lisa x MyMelody
Necklace → Lizmelo (Liz Lisa x MyMelody from Shimamura) 
Blazer → Secret Honey by Honey Bunch
Headband → Bobon21
Handbag → Ted Baker
Shoes → DreamV (Dear My Love)
Wig → Lockshop

With the Secret Honey blazer for a cute professional look.♪ To make it more formal, you could take away the crew socks and headband, and instead make a cute updo! I think I prefer the skirt with the blazer, but this is still pretty cute. ; v ; I really wish I liked this dress more but ahh the shape isn't so me ;; o ;;''

 


♥Rundown♥

Blouse → Liz Lisa 
Salopette → Candy Rain
Shoes → DreamV (Dear My Love)
Wig → Lockshop
Beret → offbrand

I can't remember ever making an outfit with this salopette even though it's really cute (and has pockets :D), so I decided to try it out with the blouse!♥ I guess until recently, I haven't actually had many blouses, but now I have lots!♥♥ I love love love this outfit, I should try it with my natural hair sometime. ; v ;


Thank you so much for reading!♥ I hope you enjoyed seeing the outfits! Which was your favourite?♪ Between all of my trip reports, I'll try to do more outfit posts since my Ank Rouge haul recently got here, as well as more Liz Lisa things and a ton of auction wins.^^♥♥

Have a lovely day & a dreamy night♥

Love, Eliza♥

8 comments:

  1. So much cute! Seeing all of those cute clothes makes me feel like such a bum now, haha! I love the tunic top with the dark lacing on the front.

    Vonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first outfit is my favorite one ;w; but also the Tunic top of Liz Lisa x MyMelody is so cute
    I want My Melody bag too ~♥

    Sweety Rainy Days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww these outfits are so cute. I love them all! ^_^

    http://kimchicakes2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always you look adorable, and I am seriously envious of your wardrobe!
    - Sarah
    www.oh-so-kawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many adorable coords! I love your style and wardrobe! I now have a couple of new brands to try! Thank you!
    Kieli~<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many adorable coords! I love your style and wardrobe! I now have a couple of new brands to try! Thank you!
    Kieli~<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m only finding this now. But I love this so much. Thank you ^.^ <3

    ReplyDelete

Pyon pyon~♪ Leave a Comment~!♥