Sunday 15 March 2015

♥Ank Rouge Fukubukuro Outfits♥


 Hello everybunny!♥ How are you? I hope things are peachy for you.♥
Today's post is a collection of outfits using the clothes that I got in my Ank Rouge 2015 Happy Bag!♪ I absolutely love everything that was inside, and I'm super happy to be filling my wardrobe with more & more clothes from Ank Rouge ww♥ Have you seen the SS 2015 collection? It's amazing!♥
I hope you like the outfits!♥

  
 
 
♥Rundown♥

Turtleneck, skirt → Ank Rouge
Shoes, bag → Dreamv (Dear My Love)
Wig → Lockshop
Necklace → Dreamy Bows (Chocomint)

First up is the turtleneck and skirt.♪ This turtleneck is so so soft & comfy, I love it.♥ I'm glad I bought more things in brown recently! The beret & shoes & bag are so cute. ; 7 ;♥ I love berets so much, I have about 7 now ww My hat collection is growing! (I blame Josh... in fact I blame him for my recent love of turtlenecks too ahah..) The skirt is really comfortable too.♥ Usually I'm not a fan of skirts with little to no poof, but I actually love this one. Perhaps because it's quite light and flowy, it's made from chiffon and has a soft opaque underskirt.

If you're wondering why I'm wearing a wig so much in this post I don't like how my hair was cut recently hah... OTL It's not messy enough, it's just a bob with barely any layers hah.. very sad (my fault, I was too anxious to ask for more layers ahah ;; ) ; o ; Hopefully it'll grow out a bit more soon and I can get it cut properly ww

 
This time with the top tucked in instead.♪

I like this outfit with the top tucked in and untucked, I don't think I prefer it a certain way.♪ Wearing it tucked in shows off the cute bow at the front of the skirt, and wearing it untucked makes it look quite 20s/30s style with a drop waist.♥

Flicky eyeliner and... lipstick! I rarely wear lipstick, I often feel like it looks too silly on me..OTL I don't think it looks bad here though. ; v ;


 

 
♥Rundown♥

Turtleneck, onepiece → Ank Rouge
Shoes, bag → Dreamv (Dear My Love)
Wig → Lockshop
Necklace → Dreamy Bows (Chocomint) 

Babydoll style dress, yay! I love high waist dresses.♥ Or high waist anything ww.♪ This dress is really comfy too.♥ Ank Rouge are yet to disappoint me ; v ;♥ Like the skirt, it's chiffon with a soft inner skirt, and it also has a lined bodice. It would also be cute with a blouse, or even with no inner layer in warm weather.^^ Though I think in summer I would just opt for a short sleeve blouse or cutsew underneath, but that's just me. c:

If you're tall, or average height (I'm 156cm) and find the shortness of Japanese clothes troublesome, you might like to wear an underskirt, for example a slip with a tulle edge, to add a little length without taking away cuteness from the garment.^^

 

 
♥Rundown♥

Blouse, skirt → Ank Rouge
Shoes, bag → Dreamv (Dear My Love)
Wig → Lockshop

The blouse is very soft and comfortable to wear too.♥ The quality of everything in this lucky pack is so good.♪ The collar is really cute too! I'm really glad to have a variety of blouses with different collar styles, it keeps it interesting. I bought the skirt back in summer at the Ank Rouge store in Shibuya 109.♥ I'm really enjoying wearing this sort of style at the moment! It's very simple & casual, but still super cute. I have a great love for simple outfits.^^ I'm not sure if this style has a particular name? Is there a name for preppy gyaru? Like the general style of Ank Rouge.

This blouse actually came with a really dark brown tie, but I'm sticking to my faithful milk chocolate brown tie since it works better. c: ♪

With a matching handbag.♥ A satchel would look amazing with this though, I really need to get a satchel ww.

I love having long wavy hair but at the same time I could never live with it...OTL Forever grateful for wigs . ; 7 ;♥

 

 
♥Rundown♥

Coat, blouse, skirt → Ank Rouge
Shoes, bag → Dreamv (Dear My Love)
Wig → Lockshop

Same outfit as above, but with the coat I was lucky enough to get!♥ (There was a random choice of 4 coats, and I ended up with the one I wanted ;; v ;;♥) It's lovely and fairly thick but I think on really cold days a jumper or thick cardi underneath would be useful. c: On that note, because it's not super thick, I'm sure I'll be wearing this into Spring.♪

The best thing is it has a hood and pockets. I love my other coats dearly and whilst they do have pockets, they sadly lack hoods.

I love wearing it buttoned up too.♥ You can see the heart pockets better here. :3 They're big enough to fit my hands in, though because of the shape they're not super secure for my phone.

  

 
♥Rundown♥

Blouse → Ank Rouge
Sukapan → Liz Lisa
Shoes, bag → Dreamv (Dear My Love)
Wig → Lockshop

I thought I'd try the blouse untucked with something, and I'm glad I did. ; v ; It would look a little odd tucked into sukapan I think, since they're so short. ;; By the way, this Liz Lisa sukapan is second hand! I won it in an auction, they're were super cheap too, about ¥1,000 ww I've been finding lots of really cute old Liz Lisa releases on auctions, I've managed to snag a few really cute things!♪ I might make a post about auctions soon, perhaps.

I love how this outfit looks so casual... yet so dapper & dandy... ; 7 ;♥

This hat is super cute, but is it me or is it tricky to get hats to sit properly when you're wearing a wig? ww
 
 
Thank you so much for reading!♥ Soon I'll be posting an outfit post for the Liz Lisa x MyMelody fukubukuro.♥♥

Have a lovely day & a peaceful evening♪

Love, Eliza♥

6 comments:

  1. All the outfits are so cute! <3 And the wig makes you look so much older (not in a bad way of course~)
    Lovely outfits as usual ^.^ Ank Rouge has such cute clothes!
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah so many lovely outfits! I think the last one is my favourite~ I would love to own some things from Ank Rouge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aahh, lovely dress! Everything's so cute!

    Kiyomoi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! May I ask a few questions? How long have you been dressing like this and do you go out wearing them? Also, when you first started wearing these, how did you feel when going out? I've recently just started and I guess I feel too scared of going out in them in case people think badly of me :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just constantly stunned by your coordinates. Love them! I miss seeing you in your loose socks, though. Hoping to see you don them more often. : )

    ReplyDelete

Pyon pyon~♪ Leave a Comment~!♥