Tuesday 18 November 2014

♥Outfit Post → KOKOkim Salopette & TRALALA Top!♥

 
Hello everybunny! :D Sorry I didn't post anything at the weekend, I was at Hyper Japan! ; 7; I'll probably make a blog post about the weekend in London soon.^^ Also, my Bobon21 haul (14 pieces) and TRALALA haul (7 pieces) both arrived last week!!♥♥ I'm really excited to post about them and put lots of outfits together.♪ Today's post is a small outfit post with the TRALALA top and KOKOkim salopette that I recently bought from a couple friends of mine! ; v ;♥ They're really lovely pieces.♪
 
♥Outfits!♥
Which is your favourite?♪

♥Rundown♥

Top → TRALALA
Skirt → Bobon21
Hair bobbles → Sanrio Puroland
Tights → offbrand
Shoes → Bodyline

This top is so so cute as well as really comfy!♥ My wardrobe is really lacking casual things that I can just throw on, so I'm really glad I bought this.^^ It's really great for theme parks, I wore it on one of the days I was at Thorpe Park.♪ (Bring on next year when I can go to more www)
 


 
♥Rundown♥
Top → TRALALA
Salopette → KOKOkim
Shoes → Bodyline
Hair bobble → Sanrio Puroland
Bag → Angelic Pretty
Tights → offbrand

The salopette is quite different to things I usually choose to wear because it's not puffy or foofy, but I really like it!♥ It's pretty comfy too.♪ It's reaaaaaally short though, so I'm wearing thin short shorts underneath! I think it'd look good with skinny jeans underneath too.
 



♥Rundown♥

Salopette → KOKOkim
Top, tights, randoseru → offbrand
Bag → Angelic Pretty
Magical girl charm → Pinkly Ever After
Shoes, neckbow → Bodyline

This isn't so casual but the salo works well in a mahou kei outfit too.^^♪ The randoseru matches it almost exactly!♥ The salo has heart shape pockets which are just about big enough for my iPhone 6!♪♪


♥Rundown♥

Salopette → KOKOkim
Bag → Angelic Pretty
Beret → handmade gift♪
Necklace → HolleyTeaTime
Shoes, bolero → Bodyline
Top, socks → offbrand

The beret that my boyfriend's nanna knitted for me matches the salo too! ; 7 ;♥ Actually, it's my favourite shade of pink, so many things I have match it.^^♪♪ I'm looking forward to spring, I think this would be a really cute picnic outfit.♥


♥Rundown♥

Salopette → KOKOkim
Top → Bobon21
Shoes → Bodyline
Socks, headbow → offbrand

As my friend pointed out to me, this outfit looks a bit like a dress.^^ I've found it difficult to coord this sailor top with things due to it being quite long, but I think it works really well under this salo!♪ I might try it with another salo I have in a lolita coord. c: ♥

 
Quick selca.^^;♪

  
Thank you so very much for reading!♥ I hope you enjoyed the outfit post! ; 7;♪ There will be more outfit posts soon with my clothes that I bought from Japan (Liz Lisa, TRALALA, Axes Femme) as well as more Japan haul/trip posts!♥♥
Have a supersweet day and a dreamy night everybunny.♥

♪hug & chu♪
チュー!♥
Love, Elizabunnii♥♥

4 comments:

  1. The first two outfits are my favourite
    but they are all so cute :3 ♥

    Sweety Rainy Days

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these outfits!! Especially the last one with the cute uniform neckline!
    So cute ♥

    Also, I'm trying to find the confidence to have my hair cut short; you are one of my hair inspirations!!

    Love Bella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the outfits are so cute! My favorite is the first c:
    You always have the most adorable outfits >u<
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pyon pyon~♪ Leave a Comment~!♥