Thursday 10 April 2014

♥Himekaji Dress!♥

 
Hello everybunny!♥ I hope you're peachy!♪ 
A few weeks ago I bought a cute himekaji dress and flapper dress.♥ I didn't plan on buying them, but I spotted them one day and just had to pick them up ww.♥♥ So today I have a small outfit post with the himekaji dress.^^ I'll make an outfit soon with the flapper dress, but I just need a few more accessories. c:
 
♥The Dress♥



 It's not as light pink as the stock photo which is a shame, but it's still adorable!♥ (Maybe the stock photo used a lightening filter?) It's a really cute shape, with no waist, so a little like an empire line.♪ I love them because they seem to work really well with my figure! ; u; I bought this in blue in my most recent haul so soon I'll have both colours ww. ; v;♥

 
I love the bodice part so so much!♥ The pinktucks and buttons are super cute, as is the collar. ; u;  The dress also came with a detachable bow, which is pinned to the bottom of the bodice part in the stock photo, but it could be pinned on the collar like a bow tie!♥♥

 
The see-through fabric has a really cute & delicate polka dot pattern.♥ 

 
The dress has a satiny part inside, which is good because the outer fabric with the grid pattern has see-through parts ww. It's really soft, wheras the outer fabric isn't so soft. Though it might get a little softer are a couple washes?

 It's very short! It's kind of like a long top? So it works best with a notso poofy petti or shorts or bloomers.^^ I'm wearing it with the Bobon21 pettiskirt that I got from SpreePicky.♪ It also looks a lot better worn, it seems to go a tad strange when laid flat, which I'm guessing is because of its shape?

  
♥Outfit♥

 
♥Rundown♥

Dress, Wig → Taobao
Pettiskirt → Bobon21 (from SpreePicky)
Accessories → Candy Geisha, Rara's Jewels, offbrand.
Shellie May pouch → Tokyo DisneySea (from a shopping service)
Handbag → River Island
Shoes → Bodyline
Socks → offbrand

I'm sorry that Duffy Bear and Shellie May get in every outfit ww I just love them so much and the pouch goes well with so many outfits.; u;♥ I'm actually hoping to get tons more Duffy & Shellie May merchandise and accessories when I go to Tokyo DisneySea this summer.♥♥
The handbag matches the colour of the dress really well! They're both a sort of salmon pastel pink, rather than a baby pastel pink.^^;

 The shape of the dress is perfect, and it fits so so well!♥♥ I feel really lucky when things fit as well as this, so I'm really excited for the clothes in my Taobao haul to arrive!♪

 
It's quite a simple outfit, and I think even as it gets warmer it won't be too much of a problem that it has sleeves, since they're thin!♥


 Simple makeup for himekaji, but the falsies are still here. ; u;♥♥ I'd like to get a blonder bob wig soon.^^♪

 
Alternative hairstyle!♪ The bunny ear scrunchie matches the colour of the dress perfectly!♥ I think it works well with the wig colour too, though I think this wig makes the outfit look a little different? c: ♪

 
Natural hair plus wearing the bow as a bow tie!♥ Sadly my hair was being fussy and wouldn't style so well for this so I popped a headband on, but I'd like to see how it looks with a curlier hairstyle!♥

 
Thank you so much for reading, everyone!♥ I hope you enjoyed today's post, and I hope you'll look forward to future posts.^^♪ I paid the shipping for my Taobao haul this evening so it should hopefully only be a couple weeks until it's here. c: ♪♪ I'm thinking of ordering some more DreamV things next week if I have money leftover after I pay my fees for my Japan trip (even though my other DreamV things aren't here yet). ;v;
Have a supersweet day and a dreamy night everybunny.♥

♪hug & chu♪
チュー!♥
Love, Elizabunnii♥♥

3 comments:

  1. aww such cute dress*^* and you look so pretty^^ great outfit :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this dress is so cute!! I love your outfits so much!
    But when you're looking for cloths on taobao, which words do you type? Something like "cute dress pink"?
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress look good on you. so kawaii! pretty pink color <3

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pyon pyon~♪ Leave a Comment~!♥