Sunday 3 November 2013

♥Boyish Kawaii Style!♥

  
 

Happy happy Sunday everybunny~!♥ (*´∀`*)☆ I hope you're having an absolutely wonderful weekend! Today I'm going to show you a new style I tried♪ Since I got most of my hair cut off (ww) I've been wanting to try more boyish versions of styles I already wear~ So today it's... creepy cute and pastel outfits, both inspired by Josh (instagram) and his love of suits and all things fancy!♪♪ ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

  

First of all, I'll show you the new skinny jeans I bought! When I met up with the lovely Kiri and Amii a few weeks ago while visiting Josh, we did some shopping and I spotted some super cute skinny jeans in the kids section of H&M♪ By the way, it's super great for kawaii accessories and clothing! I couldn't buy them at the time but Josh very kindly picked them up for me a week or so later~ ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ♥

 
They were £5 each in the sale, and size 12-13yrs.(✿●3●✿) I'm so glad I'm short enough to fit them..(*^ ^*;;)

 

 
I picked the skull bow tie up for Josh in H&M the other day, I hope he likes it! (I-I was just testing to see if it's fancy enough for him! ;; ) The pink bow tie is from Claires. It's really cute but the quality isn't super great. ;;

 

 Outfit time!♪ I hope you like them! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° I think they went well, and I felt really happy and comfy while wearing them♥


 
 ♥Rundown♥

Bow tie, Skinny jeans → H&M
Creepers, Shirt (actually my sister's ww) → offbrand
  Hair horns → Kreepsville666
Braces → Claires

 
I really really like this outfit (๑╹っ╹๑)♥ It would be really awesome to have a lavender blazer to go with this a future outfits!☆ But even without a nice fancy blazer, I feel so gosh darn dapper -cries-

I wore less makeup for a more boyish look♪ So just foundation, powder, a very small amount of blush and eyeliner and light mascara.

 

 
This outfit made me think of 20s/30s Kyubey ww /人 ◕‿‿◕ 人\ I need silly ears♪ I'm quite... well I don't like my chubby legs ububu... (;;llllllAllllll) I just wish I was well enough to get out and do more exercise... OTL

Rundown♥

Bow tie, Braces → Claires
Skinny jeans → H&M
Shirt (procured from sis once again ww), Creepers → offbrand
Hair horns → Kreepsville666

 A more messy look with rolled down sleeves and untucked shirt heehee~♪



 
Extra piccies I took~♪ (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*: ・゚✧


Ahh I hope you liked my new outfits~!♥ I want to keep experimenting with cute styles heehee
o(〃^▽^〃)o♥♥ In a couple weeks I'm going to be making another Taobao order woo!! -dances- So I'm planning on getting some cute girly clothes and some more cute boyish clothes!♪♪
Have a lovely day and a dreamy night~♥

♥-hughug-♥

Love, Amai♥




2 comments:

  1. Omo~ You look really cute in both styles! I think the purple one is more boyish however the pink one is really cute as well. Both coords were just perfect ^^

    xoxoxooxo

    momopodo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg you are sooo kawaii and your blog is too! Love the bubbles <3 please check out my blog if you have time <3 Just followed you~ http://cosjane.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Pyon pyon~♪ Leave a Comment~!♥