Friday 26 July 2013

♥Hyper Japan → Hello Kitty Cosplay~!♥


Heyo everybunny~!♪ It's a super duper uber exciting time~!♪♪
Tomorrow, Josh and I are going to Hyper Japan together~!
 
Neither of us have been before, so we're really looking forward to it!♥
At first I was planning on wearing Dream Sky or another lolita co-ord, but it's been so hot recently, I didn't want to risk feeling overheated and ill. ;; So last weekend I decided to cosplay~!♥
I've never cosplayed before, so I went for something basic → Hello Kitty!♥♥♥
I'm actually really nervous, but I'm sure it'll be really fun~♪ It's nowhere near as good as most cosplayers, but I'm pretty proud! I managed to get all the extras I needed from eBay for under £30.

 

♥Outfit rundown♥

Dungarees → New Look
Nekomimi → Pinkly Ever After (I removed the middle bow)
Top → M&S
Paws, tail, socks, shoes, bow →  eBay

 

The top is really light and soft and comfy~! So it'll be nice in the heat (hopefully!)~
The bow is pretty much perfect, too~ I'm so happy~!♪♪

 

Since Hello Kitty is a bobcat, my bunny tail works nicely~!♪


 I'm really so excited~!♪ I'm hoping to meet some lovely friends there too!♥
I can't wait!♥
Thankies for reading~♪
Have a sweet day and a dreamy night~!♥♥

♥-hughug-♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pyon pyon~♪ Leave a Comment~!♥